ADMISSION - 2017-2018
CLASSES - Pre-KG to IX Grade
Parents seeking admission to classes Pre-KG to IX Grade are requested to collect the application form from the school office on any working day between 9.00 AM to 3.00 PM from 1st March 2017 onwards.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
- Minimum age for admission to Pre-KG, LKG and UKG are respectively 2 years & 6 months, 3 years & 6 months and 4 years & 6 months as on 31st July 2017.
- Admission forms duly filled in and signed by the parents with all particulars called for therein fully and correctly furnished.
- Latest “Passport Size” photographs of the student to be pasted on the application form.
- A Photostat of birth certificate in support of the date of birth mentioned in the admission form.
- Transfer certificate duly countersigned by appropriate authorities for new entrants from class II onwards, should be produced positively on or before 15th June, failing which admission will be cancelled automatically.
- Entrance test (Oral or Written) will be conducted in English and Mathematics.
- Admission will be based on the performance of the student in the entrance test.
- Every application for school leaving certificate shall be made in writing by the parents on the prescribed form.
- A school leaving certificate will not be issued until all the fees are paid. Those who leave in April will pay the fees for May as well.
- A fee of Rs. 200 will be charged for the transfer certificate and this will be issued only three days after the receipt of application.
- The issue of TC implies that all dues to and from the school are completely clear.
- A student who wishes to discontinue during the academic session should pay full fees of the particular quarter while applying for TC.
- All students should be present in school on the opening day of each term.
- Irregular attendance, unjustified absence is objectionable moral behavior justify dismissal. If a student is absent for 15 consecutive
days without an application, or for 3 days at the beginning of a term, his/her name may be struck of f the rolls. Every absence has to be intimated to the Principal immediately
with an application duly signed by the parents.
- No student who has been absent from school or is late will be admitted into class without the signed permission of the Principal.
- All students are expected to line up in silence for the assembly at the sound of the first bell. After the assembly they should disperse
in silent to the classes.
- No books other than required text books may be brought to school. No student should bring to the school any objectionable articles,
electronics goods such as camera, tape recorder, knives, weapons, crackers, explosive sets.
- No student should leave the school premises during the class hours without the knowledge and permission of the Principal.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost. Student should not carry or wear valuable articles including rings and fancy watches
when coming to school. Students are liable to serious disciplinary action for stealing or damaging articles of others.
- No student suffering from contagious or infectious disease will be permitted to attend school. After recovery a medical certificate
should be submitted.
- Any student desiring to be exempted from P.T. or games must produce a doctor's certificate to the effect he/she is physically
unfit to take part.
- Students must come to class with lessons well prepare and the home work completed.
- The school Diary should be brought to school daily.
- Running, playing and shouting inside the school building is never allowed.
- Articles found in school or on its premises are to be hand it over to the office.
- In the school premises all are expected to speak only in English.
Principal's permission is required:
- To make collection for any purpose
- To arrange for a party, picnic or meeting
- To join a sport meet or to play a game not arranged by the school
- To give presents to teacher or stage display in their honor
- To arrange for private tuitions from the school teachers
We Expect you:
- To be polite, well-behaved in and outside the school
- To be honest and truthful, whatever may be the cost
- To accept cheerfully every work and responsibilities given
- To be courteous and sports man like on the playground with opposing teams and with the officials
- To wish your parents, teachers, elders whenever you meet them
- To be bold enough to say 'No' when asked to do a thing which you know to be wrong